Tuesday 17 December 2013

Games Britannia 2014 Program


Below is a summary of the program of events that Games Britannia have lined up for 2014 with links.
  • 16th January 2014 - Sumo Digital Coding Master Class (click HERE for full details)
  • 24th January 2014 - Industry Lectures and GB Competition Brief (click HERE for full details)
  • 10th - 12th June 2014 - Schools Workshops (click HERE for full details)
I will say I already have my ticket booked (via the EventBrite page) and there are not many tickets left when I just looked. So I will write up the days event for here when I go.

I am interested in the Games Britannia Competition Brief, it's something I want to have my students on the Level 1 and 2 have a go at this year.

Sadly the Sumo Digital Coding Master Class is for University students only. 
While it really is a bit of a lottery getting the workshops you want for the Schools Workshops. The problem I have is that I have 93 students I'd like to take to that! Will have to discuss logistics with the organisers before hand. 

If you get to any of the above events let me know how you got on in the comments. If you are going on the 24th January then say hi to me. I will be wearing a retro video game t-shirt of some sort (probably a manic miner one).



No comments:

Post a Comment